Housekeepers, Maintenance and Laundry staff hold some of our most valuable team members and the importance of these roles within the care home should never be underestimated. That is why it is surprising that many care management systems do not even consider the vital role that domestic personnel play within the service. This is more important and relevant during current times, with infection control being at the forefront of every care service mind in the ongoing battle with COVID 19. These Team Members are some of our most reliable and hardworking they should also have a place within the Care Management ecosystem. Whilst important personal and medical details of service users can be restricted for those members of the team this information is not relevant for, other key information must be shared with domestic teams. For example, which service users are in the morning. This solution is a great addition to any care service and can complete the circle in bringing the whole team on to Care Vision
- Housekeeping app and a module to keep these team members connected.
- Create cleaning schedules and prompts and reminders
- Take photos to verify completed work or maintenance issues
- Using the message Centre to send out memorandums and messages, using read receipts and e signing to acknowledge receipt.
- Unique QR coded for each area, helps to report issues and prove presence when completed. Housekeepers do not have to carry round a set schedule as the associated tasks can be found when you scan the QR in the specific room or area.
- Any team member can report maintenance, and this added to log. Set priorates and track response times.
- Set reminders for important tests and checks relating to health and safety, Fire Tests, Legionella, Equipment Maintenance and Gas Safety