After the Grenfell disaster fire safety is at the forefront of regulators. Ensuring fire safety and compliance is imperative to any service or building receiving or providing care to people. If we do not record and identify visitors, we are putting our service users, team members at risk in the event of a fire or other emergency. Families can look back through paper and ask questions about other visitors and see information about other service users’ visitors. Using paper visitor book does not comply with current GDPR guidelines for this reason. Using visitor books demonstrates commitment to safety and also that the care service embraces technology.
- Live headcount of people currently in the building whist protecting the vulnerable service users
- Quick and easy to use for people of all abilities
- Larger text font to help make things easily readable
- Displays visitor policy and e-sign to acknowledge and agree
- Gather great feedback from visitors using the service which can feed into quality assurance
- Capture suggestions, compliments and complaints
- Use QR for quick sign for regular visitors and healthcare professionals