Remembering the days of staff signing in with manual time sheets, which is open to abuse and not paying your team accurately in relation to hours worked. In current times more than ever we need to manage our budgets and keep control of costs. We used to spend so much time manually calculating hours and making changes. The writing of absence letters and updating a team members attendance record take further burden on admin and management time. We have used some of the systems available on the market which might use fobs or cards which again can be misused with ‘buddy’ punching. Staff can easily lose the fob and if the signing in process takes too long can create a queue at the start or end of a shift.
- Our Care Vision clocking in device works with state-of-the-art facial recognition software to limit contact with the device and make signing in easy and robust.
- Works separately to visitor book tablet, which deals with visitors only to avoid cross infection and delays
- Includes biometric and pin entry as other methods of clocking in on our device, to give options to our care home clients and staff.
- Clocking in seamlessly links with ROTA and identifies lateness and absence. We can also track break times and ensure that Carers return on time to relive their colleagues and allow breaks to happen as scheduled.
- With the full integration care vison offers across the modules you save time and duplication of having to us multiple software